(Above) this is a drawing Kailey made for me. She said it's my bday present. At first she told me it was a dinosaur. Then when I got the camera out and asked her ; one she told me she didnt want to make it a movie and two she then told me it was a chicken. I think it's a much better dinosaur. Either way, I love that her pictures are actually turning into creatures instead of just scribbles :) It's only the 2nd time it's ever actually been a something though. The first one was a person and I think I posted it on here too. I'm a proud Mommy.
Rylan loves to close his eyes and walk around right now??? He always has a very proud look on his face when he opens his eyes and he's still standing up. And I think a little inquisitive about his newfound surroundings. I don't think he is very good at knowing where he's going in his dark world. Just thismorning he walked into the wall during a blind expedition :)
Real Boys drive pink bikes!
Currently the favorite game in the backyard. It's so sweet because it's something they actually take turns doing!